Monday, March 28, 2011

Birthday: Garden and web challenges

For my birthday I got a few really cool, unique gifts. I love that my family got gifts that were not the usual.

My parents got me something that will take some work in order for me to get something out of it: a mini garden. They got these two box planters with tomatoes, bell peppers, basil and thyme plants! I am so excited - but I have NEVER kept a plant alive. Maybe these guys will be successful because this is the most I've ever been committed to plants. Anyway, I live on the third floor and have a tiny balcony, so we'll see how they do - no animals to eat them (err, do birds eat these?).















www.jessredman.com !!! My brother and his wife bought me this domain. Ok, I know I should be using it now, but I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to explore. Just wait though, I'll be moving the Adventures of Jess over there. I can't wait to learn more about web development (is it even that?) and have my own site!

3 comments:

  1. birds eat and poke tomatoes... you need some shiny and moving objects out there to keep them away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recommend getting a tomato cage - you'll want them to grow up, not out. What kind of tomatoes and peppers do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I can't wait to learn more about web development" - ... ... ... hold on, I think I've stopped laughing.

    ReplyDelete