Monday, April 4, 2011

Birthday Love

Nothing is better than a birthday filled with wonderful friends - whether it's in-person, phone, text, Facebook, Heytell or ESP.

A few highlights:
  • Friends that incorporated hilarious quotes from the Bachelor into my birthday wishes
  • An awesome, thoughtful gift that is hanging in my kitchen - spicy! (photo below)
  • Beer and homemade cookie cake (my fav) with wonderful, favorite friends at the Gingerman
  • A surprise package of plastic eggs (not sure what's in all of them yet - I've discovered a chocolate, the word SNAKE and a photo)
  • Singing voicemails
  • A drunken phone call at 9am
  • Birthday wishes from friend's kids
  • Wrong age mentions (I'm not 32 or 40)
  • An amazing work dinner at Neighborhood Services
  • Food references - mentioning chips, snacks and m&ms
  • L's gift - I guessed it before I opened it
  • Tweets
  • Love from NC friends who claim they miss me
















I'm very lucky to have such wonderful friends and family in my life! Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment